Center for Imaging Science
Johns Hopkins University
Clark Hall, 3400 N Charles street,
Email : sarguillere(a)gmail.com
I am a postdoctoral fellow in mathematics at the Center for Imaging Science and at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics at Johns Hopkins University. I am interested in sub-Riemannian geometry and control theory in infinite dimensions and their applications to mathematical shape analysis.
Research articles (click on the title for the last revised version of a paper)
- LDDMM Surface Registration with Atrophy Constraints
(with M. Miller and L. Younes, arXiv version).
- The General Setting for Shape Analysis
- Sub-Riemannian geometry and geodesics in Banach manifolds
- Multiple Shape Registration using Constrained Optimal Control
(with E. Trelat, A. Trouve and L. Younes, arXiv preprint, to appear in SIAM J. Imaging Science in 2016).
- Sub-Riemannian Structures on Groups of Diffeomorphisms
(with E. Trelat, J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 2015).
- Shape Deformation Analysis From the Optimal Control Viewpoint (with E. Trelat, A. Trouve and L. Younes, J. Math. Pures Appl. (9) 104 (2015), no. 1, 139–178).
- Approximation of sequences of symmetric matrices with the symmetric rank-one algorithm and applications (SIAM. J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 36-1 (2015), pp. 329-347 ).
- Sub-Riemannian geometry in infinite dimensions and applications to shape analysis (PhD thesis, 2014, in french).