Electrical and Computer Engineering
3400 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21218
Phone: (410) 516-7306
Fax: (410) 516-4557
Curriculum Vitae: (.pdf format)
- Biomedical image analysis: estimation and processing of high angular resolution diffusion imaging (HARDI), registration and segmentation of diffusion MRI, segmentation and fiber tracking of cardiac MRI, interactive medical image segmentation, heart motion analysis
- Computer vision: camera sensor networks, activity recognition, dynamic texture segmentation and recognition, 3D motion segmentation, non-rigid shape and motion analysis, structure from motion and multiple view geometry, omnidirectional vision
- Machine learning: manifold clustering, kernels on dynamical systems, GPCA, kernel GPCA, dynamic GPCA
- Dynamical systems: observability, identification, realization, metrics and topology for hybrid systems
- Robotics: formation control of teams of non-holonomic robots, coordination and control of multiple autonomous vehicles for pursuit-evasion games, multiple view motion estimation and control for landing an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Signal processing: consensus on manifolds, distributed optimization, compressive sensing.
View all Publications >>